Warning Signs That a Child Is Being Bullied
It is important not to pick just one or two symptoms to determine whether there is a bullying situation; rather, look for patterns or a combination of behaviors.
- Loss of interest in or fear of normal activity
- Drop in grades
- Fatigue/trouble sleeping
- Hopelessness, suicidal thoughts
- Excessive stress, anxiety, nervousness
- Skipping school frequently
- Unexplained physical trauma
- Anger/lashing out
- Loss of solid friendships
- Guilt, embarrassment, shame
Benefits of Having a G.R.E.A.T. Program for Your Child
- The G.R.E.A.T. Program teaches your child how to solve problems without resorting to delinquent behavior, gang membership, and violence.
- The G.R.E.A.T. Program promotes a positive relationship between your child and law enforcement within the community.
- The G.R.E.A.T. Program provides a families component that gives you and your child the opportunity to bond and strengthen healthy behaviors within the family unit.